Home

ASUS Quiet Fan download

Download Quiet Fan for free. Quiet Fan implements a control loop to set your CPU or motherboard fan speed. This means that it uses the lowest possible fan speed to keep a target temperature, and eliminates damaging hardware temperature oscillations

Quiet Fan download SourceForge

Download Asrock Temperature Monitor free softwareASUS H87-PLUS INTEL SMART CONNECT DRIVER

Core Temp Download - http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/How to Fix a Noisy Laptop Fan on Windows 10 for an Asus Lapto Quiet Fan off Thunderbolt™ 3 ports Two of the three USB-C™ ports on ZenBook S incorporate the latest Thunderbolt™ 3 technology for versatile, ultrafast connections to all the latest peripherals: it's up to twice as fast 5 as Thunderbolt™ 2 and up to eight times faster 5 than USB 3.1 Gen 1 Don't forget to open the subtitles!My device, ASUS Vivobook X510UR, has very noisy cooler fan and some heating problems. At this video, i'll fix this issues.

My motherboard is Asus Crosshair V Formula Z and it says in the manual that i can use Asus fan xpert. I assume fan xpert2 is version 2 of that program and that i can use that aswell. But neither of the 2 programs have any downloads as far as i found I have the Asus Prime Z390-A Motherboard. Fans shown in video: be quiet! Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM and 140mm fanFollow me on twitch: https://twitch.tv/mygar

Quiet Fan - Introduction Official Support ASUS US

ASUS and our third party partners use cookies (cookies are small text files placed on your products to personalize your user experience on ASUS products and services) and similar technologies such as web beacons to provide our products and services to you. Please choose to accept or block cookies by accessing the options on the left column Download ASUS U3100UAL Quiet Fan driver v.1.0.6 for Windows 10 64-bit. Download is free of charge If anybody would like Asus FanXpert 4, without all the extra bs ASUS add, then here it is. It comes with very simple install instructions AND how to delete o.. Download the tool https://github.com/hirschmann/nbfcIt should work for UX410UA and UX410UQ and many other modelsCheckout my other video how to put 24GB of ra..

Download ASUS Cool & Quiet 2

Download ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UAL Quiet Fan Utility 1

Download ASUS ZenBook S UX391UA Quiet Fan Utility 1

Latest downloads from ASUS in Laptop / Notebook. sort by: last update. platform. Page 1. ASUS ProArt StudioBook One W590G6T Intel RST Driver 17.5.2.1024 for Windows 10 64-bit 5 downloads. Laptop / Notebook | ASUS. Windows 10 64 bit. Apr 14th 2021, 05:06 GMT. download Download ASUS Fan Xpert2 - ASUS Fan Xpert gets as close as any software ever did to a physical fan controller and thanks to its witty implemented technology, can also be regarded as better than. The RPM speeds vary from 250-1800 and features quiet fan curves. Asus mentioned that the XF 120 also uses magnetic-levitation technology to reduce friction and noise. You can expect rubberized. ASUS Fan Xpert 3.00.01 A complete tool for controlling the fans installed on ASUS desktop and laptop PCs with voltage, temperature and fan speed information. Free Freewar Download SpeedFan - SpeedFan is a freeware program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. Asus Update Utility

Quiet Fan Software Download

Instructions to Fix ASUS VivoBook Fan Noise Problem 1. Kill all the Processes. As we have discussed earlier that Overheating can be caused because of the heavy running tasks in your Laptop. To close the apps which are digesting your processor you have to open the Task manager I did look and it's not there. Q-fan was different than Cool and Quiet. I even had it beore in my M2V-TVM but now no more possible to download. C&Q is for the speed that cpu is using at the moment. Q-Fan gives you the speed of the fan and regulate it through windows

Instructions to Fix ASUS ZenBook Fan Noise Problem 1. Kill all the Processes. As we have discussed earlier that Overheating can be caused because of the heavy running tasks in your Laptop. To close the apps which are digesting your processor you have to open the Task manager Download Quiet Fan has access to and full control of your motherboard's fan speed. The software uses a simple control loop to keep your CPU at the target temperature, thus eliminating the dangerous temperature oscillations In addition to the excellent suggestions that everyone else has written I just have a passing thought (not a suggestion). Fan speeds in laptops are variable and depend on the load on the processor. You should notice that when you first power up th.. On my laptop Asus - only with Windows 10 - the fan is always at top speed. im having the same problem, everyything worked 100 percent before i upgraded to windows 10, now my fan is at top speed blowing cold air 24/7unless i turn it off, even when the lids closed in standby mode the fan will most of the time keep spinning, or randomly start for no reason, ive checked my task manager there are.

Update: With the official BIOS now in place to download, we can confirm that ASUS has only increased the fan limit to 50W. New BIOS has nothing to do with the Power Limit, so for now 450W power limit bios is available for RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra only from EVGA camp The ROG Strix LC 120 series AIO cooler delivers quiet CPU liquid cooling performance with a 120mm radiator and 120mm PWM static pressure fan. The Republic of Gamers Strix pump design compliments most ASUS and ROG motherboards while Aura Sync RGB provides added customization for your system's RGB lighting This Q-fan function is found on most new mobos from ASUS. This basically controls the speed of the CPU fan at different temps. more like how it should behave. the first option is to enable or disable it. enabling this uncovers 3 more options, the start voltage, start temp and the temp at which fan speed should be max. The Start Voltage RGB Color - Certified Compatible with Asus Aura, ASRock RGB, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI RGB. You can feel the flow with full color fun, and perfect match your PC's theme. Silent Cooling Technology - A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime.. Hybrid Design - A combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade.

ASUS Software ASUS US

This setting affects the fan speed both in manual and in automatic fan speed mode. You can change the MAXIMUM_ALLOWED fan speed to any level you want. Here is how Set the Quiet Mode: limits the fan speed(s) to the given value: 0x00 (OFF) to 0xFF (MAX). Default is 0xFF The hacky method Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use - so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using Download software in the CPU Tweak category . SOFTPEDIA® ASUS Fan Xpert2 1.00.15. ASUS Cool & Quiet 2.18.03 ASUS agreed to fix it under warranty, but I already did upgrades to it (HDD, Ram, Optane M.2) and I don't want to have to revert all those changes. Has anyone successfully replaced this fan? I've had the guts exposed a couple times and it looks pretty straightforward, but I haven't bought these kinds of components before

ASUS Fan Xpert - Downloa

1. Hello all, so my friend bought an ASUS UX530UQ Zenbook, he is totally noob at computers so he asked me for a help.When I came to see laptop he said that the fan noise is quite loud when doing nothing.He found that MS OneDrive update app was always running and using 30% CPU, anyway when he closed that app the fan sound decreases slightly but still you can hear it.Okay so I restarted his laptop.
  2. Socket LGA2066 ATX motherboard with Intel X299 chipset; PCIe Gen3/Gen2, 2x M.2 ports, up to 48 PCIe lanes; 8x DDR4 DIMM sockets (max. 256GB) 3x PCIe x16, and 2x PCIe x1 slot
  3. imum, and average fan speed of your CPU and Cabinet fans.It is capable of monitoring up to 5 cabinet fans and one CPU fan. It not only monitors the speed of fans, but it can also control fan speed according to CPU temperature
  4. DOWNLOAD: BlueTooth: Version V19.60..3 2017/07/31683.99 KBytes. Intel BlueTooth driver: DOWNLOAD: Hotfix: Version V1.0.5 2017/11/08716.94 KBytes. Quiet Fan Quiet Fan (Only compatible with BIOS 302 above, offering balanced performance, with standard fan speed for silent operation.
  5. ASUS Z270 Fan Header Offering. You have control modes; quiet, aggressive, and manual. Manual unlocks Fan Ctrl OFF (temperature where the fan turns off), Fan Ctrl ON (temperature where the fan.

ASUS GIFTBOX is a portal that not only gives you access to popular apps, special offers but also provides you the easy set-up, personalization and safer way to enhance your ASUS PCs. ASUS GIFTBOX constantly introduces new deals on the best apps, and it even offers special discounts and trials for premium apps like Dropbox, Polaris and WPS Also, I am not sure I'd make that assumption. I had the MSI GTX 780 (Twin 80.80.21.00.3BFrozr) and it's louder than this Asus card. The idle RPM of that card was 32%, BUT, the RPM is the same the Asus card. Every fan is different. The MSI fans are 90mm, Asus' are smaller, therefore requiring more RPM to maintain (essentially) 1000 RPM

- ASUS Noise Filter ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-pipe solution - ASUS Fan Xpert - Stack Cool 2 . Back I/O Ports. 6 x Audio jack(s) 1 x PS/2 mouse (green) 6 x USB 2.0 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1 x Optical S/PDIF out 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF out 1 x eSATA 3Gb/ Download ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY Precision Touchpad Driver 11.0.0.27 for Windows 10 64-bit (Keyboard & Mouse 1.3.2 ASUS Special features ASUS Q-Fan technology The ASUS Q-Fan technology smartly adjusts the fan speeds according to the system loading to ensure quiet, cool, and efficient operation. See page 2-32 for details

View and Download Asus B85M-E manual online. ASUS unique features - ASUS USB 3.0 Boost - ASUS Network iControl - ASUS GPU Boost - ASUS UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - ASUS Fan Xpert 2 ASUS The CPU_FAN connector supports a CPU fan of maximum 2A (24 W) fan power. Only the 4-pin CPU fan supports the ASUS Fan Xpert 2. Page 116 ASUS Update Allows you to download the latest version of the BIOS from the ASUS website. Before using the ASUS Update, make sure that you have an Internet connection so you can connect to the ASUS website. ASUS Cool'n'Quiet Utility This item installs the ASUS Cool'n'Quiet utility. Page 117: Make Disk Men 4.3.4 ASUS Fan Xpert Asus Fan Xpert allows you to adjust the CPU fan speed according to different ambient temperature and your PC's system loading. The various fan profiles offer flexible controls of CPU fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool system environment The Asus Strix 750 Ti graphics card features exclusive DirectCU II and 0dB fan technologies and is able to boosts game speed by up to 7.7%, and stays 58% cooler and 3X quieter than the reference cooler Accelerate your entire PC experience with the fast, powerful ASUS GeForce GT 1030 Passive graphics card. Its award winning NVIDIA Pascal architecture, powerful graphics engine, and state-of-the-art technologies give you the performance upgrade you need to drive today's most demanding PC applications

ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS O.C. Tuner - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 3 - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode - Push Notice ASUS Q-Design : - ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED) - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-DIMM - ASUS Q-Connector Special Memory O.C. Design Overclocking Protection Here you will get the Download link for Asus Aura Sync (100% Working). And I will be giving you a simple instruction by following which you'll be able to sync your RGB components like you always have wanted it to be Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - ASUS Fan Xpert ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 2 - ASUS MyLogo 2 100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors. Back I/O Ports. 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1 x PS/2 mouse (green) 1 x D-Sub 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 4 x USB 2.0 1 x COM port(s A laptop fan control software also helps in telling us if there is any problem with a laptop fan when it is too noisy. We now know what makes a system turn on its fan. Top 10 Fan Control Software To Use on Windows PC. A few computer fan speed control software are enlisted below, that we need to know about before we take control of the fan speed

ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING | Motherboards | ASUS USAASUS P7H55-M PRO DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7

ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced ROG Strix XF 120, a 120 mm 4-pin pulse-width modulation (PWM) cooling fan that provides ultra-quiet acoustic profiles across a range of performance. Here at Quiet PC we believe that customers have every right to expect the best possible performance from a brand new PC, so every system we build comes with our Clean Build™ promise. We install the operating system (if you order one), motherboard drivers, OS updates and Microsoft Security Essentials / Windows Defender - that's it Using Turbo mode, the fans are somewhat quiet and CPU/GPU fan kicks up to 2800-2900 RPM. Normally, using Turbo mode, the laptop emits a very loud noise and CPU/GPU fan kicks well over 5000-5500 RMP. So something is wrong here. I've also installed ASUS System Control Interface V2( V2.2.30.0) and reinstall MyASUS and the problem still persist The rest of the Chassis fans are on the same voltage plane, but they can be software controlled via IT8721F's PWM3, so I just plugged my actual CPU fan (still 3-pin) into one of those; the rest are chassis fans behind and above the CPU. Having all the chassis fans spinning in tandem with the CPU fan is great, very quiet during normal operatio Wave metal mesh, 1000-1500RPM 1 big fan 4 small fans, flip-up silicone holder, 4 adjustable stand height settings, 2 USB ports, adjustable speeds, foam pad This gaming laptop cooling pad can accommodate laptops up to 17.3. The laptop chill desk has a large central fan with two smaller fans on each side (5 total fans)

ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution - ASUS Fan Xpert 3 ASUS EZ DIY: - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 3 - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode - Push Notice ASUS Q-Design: - ASUS Q-Shield - ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED) - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-DIMM Gaming Aesthetics: - 3D printing friendly - AURA-RGB. Amazon.com: 2019 ASUS TUF 17.3 FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Quad-Core up to 4.0GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI, Windows 10: Computers & Accessorie ASUS OptiMem - Improved DDR4 stability M.2 Onboard - The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds ASUS EPU - EPU UEFI BIOS - Most advanced options with fast response time Gaming Scenario Audio Features - Audio that roars on the battlefield ASUS Exclusive Features - ASUS Ai Charger - ASUS AI Suite 3 - ASUS PC Cleane In order to fulfill my request for customer support service, I agree that ASUS can collect my following information, IP address, and the conversation with ASUS, and.

The ASUS H110M-A/M.2 motherboard is a budget-friendly choice for your home or office PC build with reputed ASUS quality, stability, reliability, and advanced features including the latest M.2 slot. Based on the Intel H110 chipset, it supports the latest 6th generation Intel Core processor in LGA 1151 package, and comes with two DDR4 DIMMs and. ASUS SplendidThe breathtaking ASUS innovation pushes your video viewing experience to the next level. Built into the ASUS graphics card driver, the ASUS Splendid video enhancement technology detects the activation and usage of video applications and automatically optimizes image quality for the best visual results asus quiet fan download. More Internet Download Manager 6.38.18. Tonec Inc. - 10MB - Freeware - Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times, schedule downloads, recover and resume broken downloads. The program features an adaptive download accelerator, dynamic file segmentation, high speed settings technology, and multipart downloading

Fan Xpert (Stand alone app) - Asu

Quiet Fan implements a control loop to set your CPU or motherboard fan speed. This means that it uses the lowest possible fan speed to keep a target Quiet Fan - Browse Files at SourceForge.ne Step One: Download SpeedFan and Get Acquainted. Download SpeedFan from its home page and install it (watch out for the ads on the download page—the real download link is much smaller, where it says the latest version is ___).Start it up, and—after giving it a few seconds to scan your machine—you'll see the main window Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Fan Speed Setting If you need a tool that can change your computer's fan speeds, read the temperatures of your motherboard and your hard disk, read voltages and fan speeds and check the status of your hard disk using S.M.A.R.T. or SCSI attributes, then you came to the right place All profiles come with a custom silent fan curve for the fans connected to the Commander Pro and the AIO, this custom curve is set for an i7 8086k overclocked to 5.3Ghz so it should suffice for any system but you may change this under the performance tab if you so desire. 1.1 Update, Added SP Pro Fans, QL Fans, and ASUS Motherboard support

ASUS Chromebox 3|Mini PCs|ASUS Global

Asus Laptop How to Fix a Noisy Laptop Fan on Win1

Quiet noisy computer fans with a drop of oil by Greg Shultz in Hardware on June 3, 2003, 12:00 AM PST Don't let a poorly performing fan overheat your PC Fan Control in Windows 10 With a Fan Controller If you want more control over your CPU fan and other aspects of your system, a fan controller is a good bet. Cases like NZXT's H-series i versions have a built-in link box which gives you software control over your CPU fan in much the same way as Speedfan, but in a more intuitive manner Same issue here with ASUS Zenbook 14 Q407IQ. Fan will run at max speed when waking the computer up from sleep intermittently. It has never started while the computer is on, only when waking up from sleep mode. The only way to make it stop is to shut down the computer. Once the computer is turned back on the fan is normal; complete silence i was able to control the gpu fan using the asus rog g751 config but i cant increase or decrease the speed, setting it on the lowest value's enables it at full rpm but setting it to off disables the fans i am fine with this thank you . Status Not open for further replies. Share

Asus TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: Hands-on Review

ASUS ZenBook S UX391|Laptops For Home|ASUS US

Find solutions and discuss your ASUS phone with other fans. Category List. ROG Phone 5. discussions comments . ZenFone 7. discussions comments . ROG Phone 3. discussions comments . Release Notes. discussions comments . Service. 20.6K discussions 91.6K comments Latest reply: A11 major problems with Gmail notifications by fear_dot_com_2000 7:01PM quiet fan asus download at UpdateStar More Quiet Fan. ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Shareware - more info... More Internet Download Manager 6.38.16. Tonec Inc. - 3.1MB - Freeware - Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times, schedule downloads, recover and resume broken downloads.. So if your laptop's fan is constantly loud, it probably means that it's running hot, and to calm those fans down, you should work on cooling your laptop. Here are some things you can do to reduce the stress on the machine and quiet the laptop's noisy fan

ASUS Vivobook X510UR Notebook - Noisy Fan & Termal Paste

SpeedFan - Supported temperature sensors. If SpeedFan detects one of the following chips and that chip has got PWM ouput, then your PC has got the hardware needed to change fan speeds.Consider that the motherboard itself must make use of those features ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-pipe solution - Stack Cool 3 + - ASUS Fan Xpert ASUS Crystal Sound : - ASUS Noise Filter ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS Q-Shield - ASUS O.C. Profile - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 2 - ASUS MyLogo 2 - Multi-language BIOS ASUS Q-Design : - ASUS Q-Slot - ASUS Q-Connecto vi PRIME B365M-A specifications summary (continued on the next page) Package contents Check your motherboard package for the following items. Motherboard ASUS PRIME B365M-A motherboard Cables 2 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s cables Accessorie Follow steps 2 - 6 for all other connected fans and you should end up with a vastly less confusing fan readout. Four modes are available for fans, which includes Silent, Standard, Turbo and Full. View and Download Asus M5A78L-M USB3 user manual online. Page 10 ASUS Anti-Surge protection ASUS Q-Fan ASUS AI Charger ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 ASUS EZ Flash 2 Page 12 Cool 'n' Quiet Technology ® This motherboard supports the AMD Cool 'n' Quiet technology which ® monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage and.

Where to download Asus fan xpert2? help asap - Cooling

So I have this laptop the Asus Tuf FX504 Gaming laptop and it's rather good. It comes with some custom hotkeys such as the fn + f5 for fan control which typically tells me which mode I'm on (Silent , Balanced and Overboost) however recently whenever I use the hotkey my fan will change accordingly but I don't know what mode it is on and it doesn't display it I have 6 fans, 2 on the psu which i think are quiet, as small one on the motherboard which Im guessing is silent, one on my graphics card which i think it pretty quiet too

AG4670 1GBK3-P DRIVER DOWNLOADPersonal computer : Wikis (The Full Wiki)

Using Q-Fan Control to get Quiet Computer Fans - YouTub

We review another be quiet! Dark Rock series cooler, this is the PRO 4 CPU Cooler. Again with totally black looks the flagship cooler comes with two radiators, two fans and takes up that cooling pe.. So even if your hard disk drive if overheating, you can set the fans to a higher speed as soon as it crosses a temperature threshold. The configurability with Speed Fan is endless. To download it, click on the link here. 1. Start the Fan Speed program, it will be located in the system tray once it has executed

Power overwhelming ASUS ROG Phone II finally arrives inAsus M4A89TD PRO/USB3 Manuals | ManualsLibDownload STL file PC Case mini ITX • 3D printing object

ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution : - Stylish Design: MOS Heat-sink with dual thermal pads design, PCH Fan, PCH and M.2 Heatsink - ASUS Fan Xpert 4 ASUS EZ DIY : - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS. Under the System Health chapter, it shows the major readings of CPU and MB Temperature, and CPU and Chassis Fan speed. You may find out if there's any abnormal situation occurs to your system's temperature. Under the CPU Quiet Fan chapter, the Target Temperature and Target Speed will show the default settings of your system - 2 x CPU Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) - 2 x Chassis Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) - 1 x Power Fan connector (3-pin) - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports The best PC fans are quiet, look good, and move plenty of air. All of our favorite fans will do a great job of keeping your PC cool while staying whisper quiet

• Diurex Herbal Water Pills reviews.
  • PfSense.
  • Who benefited from the Black Death Quizlet.
  • How to make a heater with a battery.
  • Adding and Subtracting radicals Notes.
  • Impact of globalisation on culture.
  • Similarities between science and engineering.
  • How to file taxes for LLC with no income.
  • Online computer repairs.
  • What is the process of separating carbon dioxide.
  • Oracle FOR LOOP.
  • Apple store in Rawalpindi.
  • Power Wheels Jeep with remote.
  • Tattoo machine building book.
  • Where to buy Maggi Spaetzle.
  • Omni hoverboard price.
  • Boo meaning in Telugu.
  • Tya.'' acronym.
  • Two weeks before Jesus death.
  • Difference between views and seen by on Facebook Live.
  • Cost of living in New York for a bachelor.
  • National Express contact number.
  • Hybrid conversion.
  • Panasonic Convection Microwave Oven.
  • RV refrigerator gas and Electric for sale.
  • Toolstation kortingscode.
  • Cups PDF printer.
  • Induction generator is self excited machine mcq.
  • Narcissistic liars.
  • Le Creuset tagine Mini.
  • CDC field epidemiologist.
  • Recipe meaning in tamil.
  • What is the process of separating carbon dioxide.
  • Scentsy Buddy Bunny.
  • The importance of art in child development PDF.
  • Steel Plate price in Singapore.
  • SBCA NOC verification.
  • Carbon buildup in engine symptoms.
  • Things not to say to an autistic person.
  • What is Caramel Brulee.
  • Scrap metal price app.